The Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries is conducting a targeted survey to assess COVID-19 impacts on employment and revenue in the creative industries in WA.
They are seeking contributions from freelancers, businesses and organisations engaged in creative industries who create, perform, produce or present artistic or cultural works.
Creative industries invited to take part in this survey include:
- film, TV and radio
- writing and publishing
- fashion, jewellery and textile design
- performing arts venue operation
- set, lighting and production design
- visual arts, music, theatre and comedy
- dance, circus, opera and orchestra
- interactive VR/AR/XR artists
- games publishing and development.
Complete this short survey, if your business falls within the above.
The survey will help build a robust and reliable sector profile for Western Australia, understand the current situation and plan for the future.